So Britt and I decided to go up and camp this past weekend...it was beautiful weather and we haven't been since Maeve was just born. We always said she'd go everywhere with us right??? We had a blast....but, it different from the camping Britt and I use to do. Maeve was so good and had a blast and that is all that matters!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Maeve is absolutely beautiful, Leah! I can't wait until Easton gets to be her age. We need to meet for dinner some time!
The Hulsey house begin on April 3, 2004 when Britt and I married in Gainesville, Georgia. We added to our family on June 15, 2007 when our first child, a precious girl, was born...Maeve Perry Hulsey. On February 26, 2010 we added a little boy, Martin Grant, to our family and we became complete! We live on an old farm in Lumpkin County. I have been teaching since 2003 at Wauka Mountain Elementary. I currently teach second grade. My husband Britt has owned his own business since 1996...Hulsey Tree, Inc. I love my family and friends more than anything...in creating this blog I hope to share them with you. Life is great at the Hulsey house!
1 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Maeve is absolutely beautiful, Leah! I can't wait until Easton gets to be her age. We need to meet for dinner some time!
Post a Comment