This Christmas was the 1st year Maeve understood "Santa". This was the first year she was able to tell Santa what she wanted (although she would not get near him!) She knew she wanted a piano! This year she took part in gift wrapping and giving. Every dog and doll had a present wrapped under that tree! She helped with the decorating and baking. We drove around looking at Christmas lights, we made gingerbread houses, we sang Christmas songs, the list goes on and on. I still don't know how we fit it all in!! You would have thought this was the only Christmas she was going to get, I tried to make sure she experienced all the joys of Christmas!! Growing up I always dreamed of one day being able to do this with my children; well we made sure it happened all in 1 Christmas!! ha!!
We tried to see Santa....
Lawrence Hyde Obituary
7 months ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment