On Sunday, July 5th, 2009....2 pregnancy tests later...it was positive!! Having been the first month we started trying, we were in slight denial. I mean seriously, I've never heard a of a pregnancy test being wrong, but yet you still wonder! With Maeve I think I took like 7! Britt made me promise not spend all that money on tests this time, when 1 will tell us (I took the 2nd one, just to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the product! ha!) So we went to the doctor the next morning and came and went with our packet and "Congratulations you are pregnant". Wow!! We are soon to be parents of 2....exciting!! Well we told family immediately (we can't keep secrets!)...but waited to announce our pregnancy when we heard the heartbeat....which was 2 weeks later!!! The longest 2 weeks ever!!! Britt and I went to the beach....I was feeling really, really good, not a lot of pregnancy symptoms or so I thought! The last few days of the trip...I started feeling so nauseated, never got sick, but soooo tired! We got back on Sunday, on Monday the 2oth we had our first ultrasound. We heard the heartbeat!! It was 116....Maeve's was 148....boy??....hmmmm. I am still super tired and nothing really tastes good. No cravings yet. Our due date is March 8th! I will be 8 weeks on Monday....Here's baby #2's first picture....
Lawrence Hyde Obituary
7 months ago




5 comments:
That is sooo exciting Leah!!! Maeve is going to be a great big sister! :)
I'm so happy for you guys! What exciting news! I can't wait to see another beautiful baby from your family. :)
YAY!!! Congratulations, Leah! I bet Maeve is excited to have a little baby coming soon! :)
Congrats! We did not expect to get pregnant on our first try with this one either! Funny how that works out.
Leah..my first test came back negative too but a few days later, positive. Those things are so frustrating! I can't believe our due dates are only one day apart. Nothing sounds good to you but I want to eat anything that doesn't eat me first!
Congrats again!
Post a Comment