1. My favorite sound is Maeve's laugh, especially her belly laugh.
2. I do my best to treat others the way I want to be treated.
3. I love a quite a night, a good dinner, and a glass of wine with my husband...it doesn't happen enough.
4. I haven't found my unique talent.
5. When growing up I wanted to be a pediatrician or counselor.
6. When it gets dark I have to have the blinds down and curtains closed.
7. I can not function without a coke zero first thing in the morning.
8. I enjoy my girls nights...I don't do it enough.
9. My brother and sister mean so much to me....seeing them happy means the world to me!
10. My husband is my best friend.
11. Some of my best memories are from high school (my junior and senior years) miss y'all!!
12. I worry about people's feelings way too much!!
13. I only want one more child!
14. I love my computer.
15. My grandmother is 82 and still teaching preschool!
16. I hate talking on the phone...I'd rather you just email me.
17. I love fires!
18. I connect to music I can relate too.
19. I wish I could dance and/or sing!
20. My family is my rock!
21. I am passionate about my students getting the best they can.
22. I am a homebody...but yet I love to travel!!
23. I believe prayer is a powerful thing!!
24. I love going hunting with my husband mainly for the amazing environment...I don't get to as much as I use too.
25. I had no idea how rewarding being a mother could be...I hope to be half the parent mine were to me!
Lawrence Hyde Obituary
7 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment